- Suicide Prevention and Emotional Crisis Hotline- http://suicidehotlines.com/
- South Carolina Law Enforcement Division- http://www.sled.sc.gov/
- South Carolina Emergency Management Division- http://www.scemd.org/
- South Carolina Department of Health- http://www.scdhec.gov/
- North Carolina Department of Crime Control and Public Safety- http://www.nccrimecontrol.org/
- North Carolina Department of Health- http://www.ncpublichealth.com/
- N.C. emergency management – http://www.nccrimecontrol.org/Index2.cfm?a=000003,000010
- NOAA national weather service- http://www.weather.gov/
- Veteran Crisis Line
Confidential Help for Veterans and their families
Dial 1800-273-8255 (Talk) Press 1 or text 838255
- Companion Safety App for Smart Phones
- Tornado safety guide- https://www.basementguides.com/tornado-safety-guide/
With just one call, 2-1-1 provides 24/7:
- Emotional Support
- Crisis/Suicide Counseling
- Advocacy to Help Callers Get the Services They Need
- Needs Assessment
- Information and Referrals to All Community Resources That Address Their Personal, Family and Financial Needs
Free first aid App by the American Red Cross-
- Simple step-by-step instructions guide you through everyday first aid scenarios.
- Fully integrated with 911 so you can call EMS from the app at any time.
- Safety tips for everything, from severe winter weather to hurricanes, earthquakes and tornadoes help you prepare for emergencies.
- Preloaded content means you have instant access to all safety information at anytime, even without reception or an Internet connection.
The app can be directly downloaded from the App store or from the following link- http://www.redcross.org/mobile-apps/first-aid-app