Blackboard Learning Platform
Blackboard is Southeastern Institute’s online platform and learning management system. Blackboard gives students the opportunity to continue education in an online learning delivery system. Blackboard can be accessed through a computer at the link below, or via tablet or smart phone by downloading the app.
In the case of campus closures, all courses will continue via Blackboard with uninterrupted access to professors and electronic textbooks.
How to Login to Blackboard | Students
To log in to Southeastern Institute Blackboard platform, students should use the same credentials they use to log in to Office 365 and the Southeastern student portal.
- Students who have not yet logged into Office 365 should do so here using the following credentials:
- Username: Full student email address
- Password: Student Number or ID
- Students who have logged into Office 365, but are having trouble logging should reset their password:
- If you are still having trouble logging in, please make sure to clear your browser cache and browsing history.
How to Login to Blackboard | Faculty
Faculty members will be required to change their Office 365 password every 60 days. Note that this will not change your Blackboard or Faculty Portal passwords.
If you need to reset your Faculty Blackboard password, please email CourseDesignTeam@southeasterninstitute.edu.
Please utilize the following resources if you are having troubles logging into blackboard:
Download the Blackboard Learn App
Download the Blackboard Learn mobile app and never miss important course updates.